Our goal is that you feel comfortable on our website. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. Therefore, we would like to ask you to read carefully the following summary on how our website works. You can rely on transparent and fair data processing as we strive every day to manage your data safely, carefully and responsibly.
The following privacy policies are intended to inform you about how we use your personal information in compliance with the provisions and requirements of the European General Data Protection Regulation.
Owner: TITANIA ENSAYOS Y PROYECTOS INDUSTRIALES S.L. (hereinafter, “TITANIA”)
Registered office: Tecnobahía Park Retse Building 4- El Puerto de Santa Maria (Cádiz)
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
The data requested in the forms provided on the Website are, in general, mandatory (unless in the required field specified otherwise) to meet the stated purposes.
Therefore, if these data are not provided or they are not correct, they can not be addressed.
3. OBLIGATORY OF FACILITATING THE DATA.
The data requested in the forms provided on the Website are, in general, mandatory (unless the required field is specified otherwise) to meet the stated purposes.
Therefore, if they do not provide these data or they are not correct, they can not be addressed.
4. WHAT PURPOSE WILL TITANIA TREAT PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER AND FOR HOW LONG?
The personal data collected will be processed by TITANIA according to the following purposes:
• Manage your contact requests with TITANIA through the channels provided for it in the TITANIA Website.
• Manage the subscription to the newsletter, made through the channel provided on the Website of TITANIA
• Manage the sending of commercial communications from TITANIA, unless the user indicates otherwise by checking the corresponding box, or shows his opposition to said treatment.
The data will be kept for the time necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they were collected, unless the user requests their withdrawal to TITANIA, opposing or revoking their consent.
5. WHAT USER DATA WILL TITANIA TREAT?
TITANIA will deal with the following categories of data:
• Identification data: name and surnames.
• Contact information: address, landline, mobile phone, email address.
• Bank details: account number, owner, SEPA mandate.
• Other data: data provided by the interested parties in the open fields of the forms provided on the Website.
• Navigation data.
However, TITANIA may carry out the necessary verifications to verify this fact, adopting the appropriate due diligence measures, in accordance with the data protection regulations.
6. COOKIES, WEB ANALYSIS SERVICES AND SOCIAL NETWORKS.
7. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The processing of data for the acquisition of products through the Website will be necessary for compliance with the contractual relationship between the user and TITANIA.
The processing of your data for marketing purposes, relating to goods and services specific to
TITANIA and similar services for its clients, will be based on the legitimate interest recognized by the regulations when the user has purchased goods and / or services from TITANIA. In case there is no such contractual relationship, the data processing will be based on the user’s consent included in the current regulations.
The treatment for the aforementioned purposes, will always be done with the prior consent of the user or based on the aforementioned legitimate interest, and will be necessary to attend to your request. Also, if you withdraw your consent to any of the treatments, this will not affect the lawfulness of the treatments carried out previously.
To revoke such consent, the User may contact TITANIA through the following channels: by letter addressed to the Department of Data Protection of
TITANIA to the address Parque Tecnobahia- Edificio Retse 4. – 11510 The Port of Santa Maria (Cádiz) or by email to email@example.com.
8. WITH WHAT RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER’S DATA BE SHARED?
The user’s data may be communicated to:
• Companies of the group to which TITANIA belongs, solely for internal administrative purposes and / or for the purposes indicated above.
• Companies of the group to which TITANIA belongs to send commercial communications about the products and services offered by the companies that form it, provided that the User has consented to it.
• Public Administrations and competent national authorities, in the cases foreseen by the Law.
Additionally, the data may be accessible by suppliers of TITANIA, said access being the necessary for the adequate fulfillment of the legal obligations and / or the purposes previously indicated. These providers will not treat your data for their own purposes that have not been previously informed by TITANIA.
9. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
• Guarantees that you are over 18 years old and that the information you provide to TITANIA are true, accurate, complete and updated. For these purposes, the user is responsible for the truthfulness of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided in a timely manner, in such a way that it responds to their real situation.
• Guarantees that you have informed third parties of those who provide your data, if any, of the aspects contained in this document. It also guarantees that you have obtained your authorization to provide your data to TITANIA for the purposes indicated.
• Will be responsible for false or inaccurate information provided through the website and for any damages, direct or indirect that this may cause to TITANIA or to third parties.
10. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which TITANIA treats the personal data provided by users is to send them electronic communications with information regarding goods, services, promotions, offers, events or relevant news for users. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be addressed solely and exclusively to those Users who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive them.
In case the user wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from TITANIA, he can request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org as well as indicating his refusal to receive the same, through the box so arranged in the form of collection of your data or indicating it through the option of withdrawal provided in each of the commercial communications sent.
The user can send a letter to TITANIA, to the address indicated in the heading of this Policy, or by means of an email to the address
email@example.com, attaching a photocopy of your identity document, at any time and free of charge, to:
• Revoke the consents granted.
• Obtain confirmation about whether TITANIA is dealing with personal data concerning the User or not.
• Access your personal data.
• Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
• Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
• Obtain from TITANIA the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions stipulated in the data protection regulations are met.
• Obtain human intervention, to express your point of view and to challenge the automated decisions adopted by TITANIA.
• Request the portability of your data.
• File a claim regarding the protection of your personal data when the interested party considers that TITANIA has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
12. SECURITY MEASURES
Titania will treat the data of the User at all times in an absolutely confidential way and keeping the secret thereof, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical-organizational measures to ensure the security of your data. and avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, given the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
To ensure that our data protection guidelines always comply with current legal requirements, we reserve the right to make changes to always be appropriate to current legislation.